T.H.O.R. is a non-profit volunteer organization dedicated to developing and maintaining sustainable off-road recreational trails in Eastern Nebraska and Western Iowa, through partnerships with local land managers and trail users, by providing expertise, manpower and resources.
Check out the site and join up!
· Securing funding from public and private sources
· Working cooperatively with governmental agencies
· Lobbying for favorable legislation
· Providing opportunities for persons to learn more about trails, their value and appropriate use
GPTN's Goals for the Future:
· Supporting a Master Plan for trails in Lincoln & Lancaster County
· Acquiring links to connect existing local trails
· Planning for external trail connections with Omaha and the coast-to-coast American Discovery Trail
· Monitoring of trail use
· Working with governmental agencies to improve trail safety and utilization
Check out their site and join today!
Use this interactive map to find places to ride, hike, and recreate.
BICYCLINCOLN is a community group that supports cycling in the city of Lincoln NE