Park's Hex Wrench Set offers all the popular Allen wrenches (1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5 and 6mm) in a convenient fold-up unit. The tool tips are chamfered for a positive grip and the one-piece fiber-reinforced-resin handle is light, comfortable, slip resistant and 40% stronger than steel.
• Updated to fit better in the hand with a more rounded, smoother shape • The precision sized SW-7.2 fits the three most popular spoke nipple sizes on the market • Nickel plated for years of service • Designed for the home mechanic. FIts the following size spoke nipples: • .127" (3.23mm) • .130"…
Topeak's CageMount is an easy way to attach an additional water bottle cage to your handlebar or seat post. Provides convenient access to an extra water bottle during extended commutes or when cycling in warmer weather.
Topeak's Mini 6 is a great way to take along the essentials in a tidy and super-light package! Its forged-aluminum body includes: 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6mm Allen wrenches, and a Phillips screwdriver.
Topeak's Shuttle Levers are strong enough for even the busiest shops; think what they'll do for that tight road tire and fat downhill rubber. These levers are extra long for leverage and are made of engineering-grade plastic with stainless-steel reinforcements down the middle that ensures years of…
The Surly Singleator Wrench is made from leftover stainless steel and serves two important functions: its 18mm wrench is perfect for adjusting the tension on your Singleator, and it opens bottles. Seriously. What a great way to reduce, reuse and recycle.
Remove both Presta and Schrader valve cores with Stan's Core Remover. It's necessary to remove the valve core to inject sealant into the tire.
- Adapters for both 1/4" and 3/8" drivers and torque wrenches - Use secure ball and spring socket retention - Chrome plating provides increased protection from rust and corrosion - Williams, a Snap-on Company
• Service kits include air can seals and wiper • Available for RockShox air rear shocks--Ario, Monarch, Monarch RT3, DebonAir and Monarch Plus
RockShox's Schrader Valve Removal Tool is an essential tool for working on suspension components. This shop quality tool makes removing Schrader valve cores easy with its long, comfortable handle.
- 8mm to 16mm hex wrench adapter for removal of spindle from Cinch non-drive crank arm
If you own an Air-Bob inflator, you probably use it A LOT. If you need to replace the o-ring for the brass button under the lever, here's the replacement o-ring to get you back up and running.
If you own an Air-Bob inflator, you probably use it A LOT. When you finally wear out the original inflator head, no problem, here's the replacement part to get you back up and running.
If you own an Air-Bob inflator, you probably use it A LOT. If you need to replace the original pump head o-ring, no problem, here's the replacement part to get you back up and running.
The Problem Solvers Suspension Pump Adapter is for use with model-year 1999 to 2000 RockShox SID suspension forks. This aluminum adapter threads into the fork to add air and fine-tune the pressure.
- Consumer grade spray cleaner removes dirt and grime - Safe on all parts including carbon
- Exceptional friction reduction and anti-wear properties with greatly reduced friction in metal to metal applications
To make tire removal and flat repair as easy as possible, Planet Bike's strong, ergonomic Lunar Levers have wide tips and ends that hook onto the spokes. Plus, they snap together for easy carrying, and form a container in which you'll find 3 adhesive patches and sandpaper to patch punctured tubes.
- Professional quality heat-treated steel with hand-saving no-slip plastic grip and ergonomic design for maximum leverage and comfort - Precision cut for an exact fit with no slippage
Replacement pins for Pedro's Pro Chain Tool, Pro Chain Tool 2.0, and Apprentice Chain Tool - Includes two replacement pins
The tire lever, though seemingly one of the simplest and most basic of cycling tools, is one commonly used by almost every cyclist, and unfortunately, one often responsible for unnecessary frustration. Really, what is more fun than flatting far away from home, being thrilled you lugged that spare…
Pedro's Toothbrush is designed to tackle the drivetrain and is ideal for cleaning chains, cogs, derailleurs, and chainrings. The ergonomic handle is paired with two purpose-built brush features. The tapering-length bristles up front are designed to scrub the intricate surfaces of chains, chainrings…
Replacement Pins for Tutto Multi-Chain Tool. - For Pedro's Tutto Multi-Chain Tool - Includes two replacement pins
Park's Bladed Spoke Holder is a must for building and truing wheels that feature bladed spokes. It has 4 different size slots to fit a wide variety of bladed (aero) spokes from .08 to 2mm wide. It holds them safely in place to prevent twisting as you turn the nipple to true and tension the wheel.
Park's Bottom Bracket/Cassette Tool for Campagnolo is an indispensable tool for your Campagnolo drivetrain. It's for installing and removing all Record, Chorus, Centaur and Athena bottom brackets, and all Campagnolo cassette lockrings.
- Fits Campagnolo: Record, Chorus, Athena cartridge Bottom-Bracket cups, and all cassette lockrings - Heat-treated alloy-steel construction - Thin-wall design allows for use with cones/locknuts. Hang-card packaging
• 12” Tungsten steel hacksaw blade specially designed to smoothly cut carbon composite handlebars, forks, seat masts, seat posts, etc. • Fits Park Tool SAW-1 Hacksaw and most 12” hacksaws • The CSB-1 is designed for use with the SG-8 Saw Guide. NOTE: Similar to a grinding stone, do not use this…
Heat-treated alloy tool steel, one inch base fits wrench or bench vise. Thin-wall construction allows use without removal of cones and locknuts. The FR-5 has 12 splines that are approximately 23.4mm across. - Fits Shimano, SRAM, Sunrace, Suntour, Chris King and other cassette lockrings - Fits the…
Heat treated alloy tool steel, one inch base fits wrench or bench vise. Thin wall construction allows use without removal of cones and locknuts. The FR-5.2G has 12 splines that are approximately 23.4mm across. - Fits Shimano, SRAM, SunRace, SunTour, Chris King and other cassette lockrings - Fits…
Park's Chainring Nut Wrench makes chainring bolt installation and removal easy. It securely holds the slotted nut to prevent spinning when tightening or loosening the bolt. And, it's double-ended to fit most slotted-type nuts, including Campagnolo chainring bolt nuts.