• Service kits include air can seals and wiper • Available for RockShox air rear shocks--Ario, Monarch, Monarch RT3, DebonAir and Monarch Plus
• Essential mechanic tool to properly service and maintain all RockShox products • For RockShox Monarch
Periodic hydraulic remote bleeds are necessary to maintain consistent performance. RockShox's Bleed Kit has everything you need to keep your Reverb and X-Loc remotes functioning at their best.
Now you can update your 2010+ BoXXer Race, Team, RC, R2C2 and World Cup with the Charger Damper Upgrade Kit. The Charger is RockShox’s insanely refined damper, and its sealed construction with an expandable rubber bladder ensures damping consistency, reduces vibration, and is almost 100 grams…
Upgrade your BoXXer with RockShox's Solo Air spring with revised spring curve and air spring tunability with Bottomless Tokens (4 included in package). This kit is compatible with BoXXer World Cup forks from 2011 to 2014 (serial number later than 16T11XXXXXXX).
Periodic hydraulic damper bleeds are necessary to maintain consistent performance. RockShox's Charger Damper Bleed Kit has everything you need to keep your Charger-equipped fork charging hard.
• Use to install dust seals for Bluto and RS1 forks • See Service Manual for instruction
• Removes and installs all RockShox 1/2mm rear shock eyelet bushings and mounting hardware
• Use to remove air shaft and damper shaft • Reverse threaded • See RS1 Service Manual for instruction
RockShox's Schrader Valve Removal Tool is an essential tool for working on suspension components. This shop quality tool makes removing Schrader valve cores easy with its long, comfortable handle.
• Essential mechanic tools to properly service and maintain all RockShox products • For RockShox Vivid/Vivid Air rear shocks
- Aids in the quick change of oil-bath fluid in RockShox Totem forks and for servicing/bleeding XX-Series Xloc hydraulic remote systems (Not for reverb seatposts) - Includes: Speed lube syringe+hose, adapter fittings/O-rings, And port-access wrench
Vivid/Vivid Air internal floating piston spring compressor
• Properly installs Ritchey carbon bars and stems with no risk of overtightening. • May work with other brands - check manufacturer's torque recommendations • Ritchey recommends using Liquid Torque on clamping surfaces of lightweight components • Preset 5Nm torque key • Includes 3, 4, and 5mm hex…
- 8mm to 16mm hex wrench adapter for removal of spindle from Cinch non-drive crank arm
- Tool for removal and installation of bottom bracket cups on Cinch cranks
Problem Solvers 90 degree Presta valve inflator is used to inflate disc wheels, thanks to its narrow, low-profile head. • Presta valve • 90 degree inflator works with most pump heads
Problem Solvers' Abnormal 46 Bottom Bracket allows you to your classic, favorite cranks with frames that use a PressFit30 bottom bracket. However, to extract the A46 BB, you'll need Problem Solvers' A46 Removal Tool. Here it is!
If you own an Air-Bob inflator, you probably use it A LOT. If you need to replace the o-ring for the brass button under the lever, here's the replacement o-ring to get you back up and running.
If you own an Air-Bob inflator, you probably use it A LOT. If you need to replace the original gauge, here's the replacement part to get you back up and running.
If you own an Air-Bob inflator, you probably use it A LOT. When you finally wear out the original inflator head, no problem, here's the replacement part to get you back up and running.
If you own an Air-Bob inflator, you probably use it A LOT. If you need to replace the original lever, no problem, here's the replacement part to get you back up and running.
Problem Solvers' Air-Bob Replacement Inflator Tube replaces the original inflator tube on your Air-Bob. Get your home-shop back in business with this inflator tube.
The Problem Solvers Holy Driver is a durable chromoly tool used for holding and turning spoke nipples when building wheels and fixing them. You can use it manually, spinning it in your fingers to quickly fasten nipples. And, you can use it in a power drill for even faster wheel work. The tool tip…
If you own an Air-Bob inflator, you probably use it A LOT. If you need to replace the original pump head o-ring, no problem, here's the replacement part to get you back up and running.
The Problem Solvers Suspension Pump Adapter is for use with model-year 1999 to 2000 RockShox SID suspension forks. This aluminum adapter threads into the fork to add air and fine-tune the pressure.
The Problem Solvers Through-Axle adapters make it possible to easily fit front and rear wheels with through axles into truing stands for wheel truing and repair. These adapters fit into the common through-axle sizes and have o-rings so that they fit nicely and stay put as you work on the wheel and…
- Consumer grade water-based silicone bicycle polish - Safe on all parts including carbon - Protects against uv rays, water and dirt
- Provides quick and powerful grease and grime cutting action for heavy-duty cleaning - Derived from natural ingredients
- Concentrated degreaser and wash that cleans grime, oil and greases gently - Safe on all surfaces