Add a big dose of comfort and style to your ride with Profile Design's DRiVe handlebar tape. The plush padding and soft, textured grip offer an ideal blend of on-the-road comfort and minimal bulk.
- Eva foam provides excellent vibration damping, reducing road buzz - Blended natural cork, helps absorb sweat and resists heat caused by friction - Includes end-plugs and finishing tape
- Non-Slip PU Surface Embossed With The Giant Logo - EVA Foam Base Absorbs Shock And Increases Comfort - Includes Giant End-Plugs And Finishing Tape - 2.5mm Thick
Profile Design's Perforated Handlebar Tape offers grip, comfort, and a soft, suede feel.
- High quality vinyl tape for securing handlebar tape and other shop uses
- Clear, gel pads provide added shock absorption while positioned between the lever hood and top-handlebar transition under handlebar tape - Two, left and right sets with integrated channels for either inside or outside, under tape cable routing
- High-Friction PU Surface Improves Grip And Reduces Slipping - Microfiber Backing Provides A Smooth, Comfortable Feel - Embossed Diamond Pattern Looks Powerful And Improves Overall Grip - 3.0mm Thick
Thick, cushioned silicone tape provides durable all-weather grip and confidence. Includes locking handlebar plugs.
Bontrager's Gel Cork Handlebar Tape gives you a confident, comfortable grip on your handlebars. There's an inner gel strip that cuts down on vibrations and road chatter for serious long-ride comfort. The natural cork feels good with or without gloves too. It comes in a wonderful amount of colors so…
Giant's Gel Cork Handlebar Tape features gel padding for top-notch comfort. It provides a great grip even when wet because it becomes slightly tacky. And, the wide array of bright colors allow you to easily customize your bike. Two rolls and plugs are included in each package.
Giant's Liv/giant Contact Gel Handlebar Tape boasts a nice suede finish for a great grip with gel cushioning to soak up vibrations and keep you riding comfortably on even your longest outings. The package includes enough to wrap both sides of the handlebars, 2 nylon Giant-logo end caps and…
Giant's Liv/giant Contact SLR Handlebar Tape boasts a textured finish with classic perforations for a great grip and control, and gel padding to protect you from vibrations for top comfort on even your longest rides. The package includes enough to wrap both sides of the handlebars, 2 nylon…
Brooks Slender Leather Grips feature vegetable-tanned leather tape, and are designed to offer an alternative performance option for the user, while maintaining the standard for sustainability set by the Plump Grips, allowing the user to replace worn parts if necessary. The design incorporates an…
Zipp’s Handlebar Gel Pad Set is a fast, easy way to minimize the countless bumps and vibrations from riding on less-than-perfect roads. This pack of two precision-shaped silicone gel contours to the tops of drop-style handlebars. Without tape on the bar, roll back your brake hoods and place the…
SRAM's Handlebar End Plugs are just the thing for adding a fun, custom touch to your handlebar taping job. They feature SRAM's famous and stylish S logo.
• Half perforated surface • EVA integrated absorbs shock and increases comfort • Durable all-conditions perforated surface for ventilation • Thickness: 2.3mm • Includes Liv end-plugs and finishing tape
• Embossed with Liv logo • Non-slip PU surface • Anti-vibration EVA foam base absorbs shock and increases comfort • Includes Liv end-plugs and finishing tape • 2.5mm thick
• Anti-vibration gel absorbs shock for increased comfort • Includes Giant logo end-plugs and Giant finishing tape
• Washable surface • EVA integrated absorbs shock and increase comfort • Durable all conditions perforated surface for ventilation. • Includes Giant logo end-plugs and Giant finishing tape
- Eva Foam Provides Excellent Vibration Damping, Reducing Road Buzz - Blended Natural Cork, Helps Absorb Sweat And Resists Heat Caused By Friction - Includes End-Plugs And Finishing Tape
- Adhesive backed, 100% cotton, braided, reinforced edges
SRAM's Handlebar End Plugs are just the thing for adding a fun, custom touch to your handlebar taping job. They feature SRAM's famous and stylish "Make the Leap" frog logo.
• Durable half-perforated PU surface embossed with the Liv logo • EVA foam base absorbs shock and increases comfort • Includes Liv end-plugs and finishing tape • 2.0mm thick
• Embossed Giant logo • Non-slip suede surface • Anti-vibration Gel absorbs shock for increased comfort • Includes Giant logo end-plugs and Giant finishing tape
• Microfiber with anti-sweating and slipping • Thin, lightweight material enhances transmission of the energy • Includes Giant logo end-plugs and Giant finishing tape
Remain confident in your grip and keep riding through all weather conditions with the Supertack Handlebar Tape. • Super tacky texture for no-slip grip • Ideal stretch for quick and easy installation • Shock-Absorbing foam for added comfort • Finishing strips and reflective Bontrager bar end plugs…
Profile Design's Bar Wrap is a synthetic handlebar tape that offers a nice grip, padding for comfort and that comes in many colors and designs to add some bling to your road bicycle. It's also stretchy and extra long for easy installation, and durable, too.
- 30.3Mm thick durasoft polymer (Dsp) - Micro-Chevron grip pattern for superior comfort, Feel and control - Ultra lightweight at 27 grams per set - Includes plugs and double sided tape
- 32.3Mm thick durasoft polymer (Dsp) - Micro-Chevron grip pattern for superior comfort, Feel and control - Ultra lightweight at 30 grams per set - Includes plugs and double sided tape
Bontrager's Microfiber Tape gives you a no-slip grip on your bars. It's super lightweight, and ultra-thin for that nice, close-to-the-bar fit. The adhesive backing makes installation a breeze. It includes a set of Bontrager reflective bar end plugs and finishing strips as well.