Ritchey's WCS TrueGrips are ultra-light grips that offer hand-saving comfort. They're made of tough neoprene foam that's plush and grippy — even when wet.
- 4 compounds: medium, soft, super comfort (extra-soft) or Kevlar version with suspended Kevlar particles for the ultimate tacky yet durable grip - Machined 6082 aluminum collars lock tightly with integrated grip core - 30mm outer diameter knurled grip
The Race Face Chester grip takes its cue from BMX grips and brings it to the fat tire world. With its large inner flange, longer grip area, and soft, durable compound the Chester grips will help you land that 360 or hang on through a tough rock garden. Features • Manufactured for us by ODI in the…
• Includes lock-on clamps • Classic waffle and mushroom design for ultimate gripability • Compatible with ODI lock jaw clamps
• Thick diameter grip to reduce hand fatigue • Compatible with ODI lock jaw clamps
The Double Durometer Grips add comfort, durability and style to your ride! They're made of a dual-density rubber with a soft outer layer that provides a fine grip, cushions bumps and lasts a long time.
Bring the stylish comfort of a well-worn baseball glove to your ride with Portland Design Works' Bourbon Grips. They're made from classically stitched, vegetable-tanned leather with polished aluminum lockrings for durability and a finish that'll only improve with age.
PDW's Cork Chop Grips pair classic, vintage style with grippy ergonomics. Pop the cork and relieve the pressure: It's a celebration. • 142 grams • 5-inches in length • Cork/rubber compound
Bring the stylish comfort of a well-worn baseball glove to your ride with Portland Design Works' ergonomic Whiskey Grips. They're made from classically stitched, vegetable-tanned leather with polished aluminum lockrings for durability and a finish that'll only improve with age.
- Rigid plastic grip core interlocks with clamps on either end…
- Thick profile and raised square blocks with a sticky feel - 98 grams
In addition to updating Aaron’s tire, Odyssey also wanted to update his signature grip. The updated “Boss” grip features a low profile block pattern which will match his tire, and comes in at 158mm. These will feel similar to his original grip, but improved and with all new styling.
Broc Raiford can bunnyhop over a house so it’s only right that he has his own grips to hold on to. Broc’s signature grip comes in at 160mm in length and features rope detailing on the ends to tie in with Broc’s nautical theme.
Mike has wanted to do a signature grip with Odyssey for a long time. After trying out various grips over the years, he settled on the style you see above. Comfortable circular pattern with a medium feel and Mike Aitken’s approval!
Odyssey Pursuit grips feature a wavy horizontal ribbing and other design cues to mimic how people usually wear their grips in. A textured section at the outer end allows for a very comfortable feel overall. The flat part of the grip takes its inspiration from Odyssey's popular Pursuit tire tread…
Tom Dugan’s signature grip features a timeless coil pattern, along with a feather design across the heavy wear areas. By using two molds you’ll notice feather angle symmetry once they’re installed. Par Ends included.
- Made from 6061 aluminum for durability and long lasting protection - Includes heavy duty hardware to eliminate weak points - Designed with the double sliding wedge system to accommodate a wide range of handlebar id's - Machined pockets on inside of plug allow plug to nest on the handlebar for a…
The extra material on MSW's EFG-100 grips isn't for good looks: it's to spread the pressure across more of your hand, resulting in less stress and fatigue. • Comfortable, ergonomic shape • Reduces hand fatigue while riding • Thermoplastic rubber
The extra material on MSW's EFG-100 grips isn't for good looks: it's to spread the pressure across more of your hand, resulting in less stress and fatigue. • Comfortable, ergonomic shape • Reduces hand fatigue while riding • Thermoplastic rubber with composite inner body • Single lock-on clamp
The textured shape of MSW's MFG-100 grips provide an awesome texture for comfort and grippability. • Craggy, geometric pattern • Thermoplastic rubber
The wave shaping on MSW's MFG-110 grip provides a comfortable place for your mitts. • Comfortable wave shape • Thermoplastic rubber
The textured shape of MSW's MFG-100 grips provide an awesome texture for comfort and grippability. • Craggy, geometric pattern • Thermoplastic rubber • Single lock-on clamp
The wave shaping on MSW's MFG-110 grip provides a comfortable place for your mitts. • Comfortable wave shape • Thermoplastic rubber with composite inner sleeve • Single lock-on clamp
A new pair or Lizard Skins' 494 Grips is just the ticket to give your two-wheeled ride a fresh look and feel. Comfortable and easy to install, these single-compound grips let you easily hold on for great control.
Lizard Skins' Bearclaw Lock-On Grips give new life to your bike. Comfortable and easy to install, these locking grips let you hold on easily for great control.
- single compound, made from elastomer rubber
- Rigid plastic grip core interlocks with clamps on either end
Experience what so many cyclists are using, the Logo grip. It satisfies many riders providing durability. This is a great grip for those with medium-sized hands. Lock-on grips include the grips, clamps, screws and plugs. - Length: 130 mm - Weight (with plugs): 120 grams - Diameter: 31.5 mm
- Dual compound design with a soft, grippy feel - Dual compound is made with Kraton/gel material for added strength and durability - Includes push-in plugs
- Smaller diameter and shorter length (105mm) comfortable grip made from elastomer material that lasts longer than conventional grip rubber - The softness of the single compound grip will keep your hands feeling pampered while riding