Grip it and rip it with Salsa's Salt Flat Bar 1. This strong, lightweight carbon handlebar features a slight 11-degree rise to put you into an aggressive, XC position on the bike.
Speed and control are always at hand with Salsa's Salt Flat Bar 2. This strong, lightweight aluminum handlebar features a slight 11-degree rise to put you into an aggressive, XC position on the bike.
Get a grip on your off-road adventures with Salsa's Salt Flat Bar 3. This strong, lightweight aluminum handlebar features a slight 11-degree rise to put you into an aggressive, XC position on the bike.
The flat +/-5mm bar packs the material technology, strength and weight you expect from a Ritchey bar, with an additional +/-5mm of height adjustment. - Double Butted 6061 Alloy Construction - +/-5mm rise - Width / Sweep: 720mm / 9 degrees - BB Black Finish - 276g
Race Face Atlas riser handlebar with an anodized, shot-peened finish. - Anodized, shot-peened finish - Cold-drawn and butted proprietary AirAlloy aluminum tubing - 4 degree upsweep
- Shot peened to increase fatigue resistance - Designed for XC riding yet strong enough for AM adventures as well. - Manufactured from cold drawn, seamless 2014 Aluminum - Shot peened for increased fatigue life - Gradual external swaging & internal taper give increased strength & durability without…
- Manufactured from cold drawn, seamless 6061 material - Shot peened for increased fatigue life - Gradual external swaging & internal taper give increased strength & durability without adding weight
Giant's Connect XC Flat Handlebars are engineered from aluminum and feature a 5° upward sweep, perfect for those cross-country rides.
- Lightweight, optimized 7075 aluminum alloy - 5° rearward sweep - 9° upsweep - Micro-adjust laser-etched set-up markings - 31.8mm clamp diameter
Giant's Contact SL XC Flat Handlebars are engineered from a lightweight 7050 aluminum and have micro-adjust set-up markings so you can set them up perfectly on your bike.
- Lightweight Optimized 2014 Aluminum Alloy - Micro-Adjust Laster-Etched Set-Up Markings - 5° Rearward Sweep, 0° Upsweep - 720mm Wide
- Ultra-Light High-Performance Full-SLR Composite Construction Makes For Maximum Stiffness And Lowest Possible Weight - 9° Rearward/ 0° Upward Sweep - Micro-Adjust Set-Up Markings - Not Compatible With Bar Ends
Whisky Parts Co. carbon handlebars are tested to the highest standards to give you a high level of performance mile after mile. So keep the weight low and stay comfortable and in control while you shred with the Whisky Parts Co. No.9 Carbon Flat Handlebar. - Material: Matte UD Carbon - Rise: 0mm -…
TruVativ's Noir T30 Flatbar is made from TruVativ's unidirectional SL high-modulus carbon for ultra light weight and superb strength. Plus, the wide, flat profile of the bar puts you in an aggressive position perfect for short-travel bikes and it's bar-end compatible, too.
TruVativ's Stylo T40 Flatbar is made from butted 7050 aluminum for low weight and excellent strength. Plus, the flat profile of the bar puts you in an aggressive position perfect for short-travel bikes and it's bar-end compatible, too.
Surly's Open Bar Handlebar is the go-to option for a good time. It features lots of space for grips, shifters, brake levers, or any combination of the a fore mentioned. The swept-back angle is comfortable for your wrists, and the stout chromoly construction is durable yet compliant. It's at home on…
- Available in both 17 or 23° back-sweep for a more natural hand position - Bar sweeps forward, then back, to preserve stem length - 5° upsweep allows adjustment to suit personal preference - Bar can be flip-flopped to run up or down - AL-7050-T76 - 31.8mm clamp - 710mm width center-to-center -…
- Strong and reliable 6061-T6 aluminum construction designed for urban-fixie use - Narrow 500mm (19.7") width perfect for the tarmac - Polished silver with black graphics
The Crank Brothers Cobalt 11 Handlebar is the perfect weight-saving, stiffness-enhancing upgrade for your prized bike! It's constructed from high modulus carbon for an unreal stiffness-to-weight ratio and the choice of 8 or 15mm of rise lets you find the ideal position for climbing up and ripping…
Grab hold of our most advanced off-road carbon bar, built to handle the demands of Trek Factory Racing cross country athletes. The XXX handlebar combines ultralight OCLV Carbon construction with a CnD shape profile for a controlled and forgiving ride that offers both torsional stiffness and…